The Focus Course
From Frazzled to Focused in 90 Minutes
Master how to harness the power of your brain's natural attention cycles. Preserve your mental stamina for what truly matters. Stop wishing for more time and start maximising the time you do have.
Get on the early access list today and be among the first to experience this game-changing new methodology. Make the next hour count instead of counting the hours. This could change everything.
- First 50 people only
- Start 30 days before public launch
- Priority access to LIVE Q&A sessions
- Bonus guide: 5 Psychology-Backed Brain Hacks to Fuel Your Focus.
Who is this course for?
Reclaim your time and fuel your focus with a course tailored for:
- Entrepreneurs searching for high-impact strategies to elevate growth and innovation.
- Creatives who want to be more productive, while keeping the freedom that encourages creativity.
- Remote Workers adjusting to the new normal of more flexibility, but struggling to utilise it productively.
What you'll learn inside the course
Define mental effort and how it affects your productivity.
Discover the Focus Driver modes, their key characteristics and benefits.
Group tasks into modes by mental effort and priority level.
Managing your Focus Fuel throughout the day.
How to deal with unexpected changes or interruptions.
Apply Focus Drivers to your existing systems and routines.
The traditional workday is draining your productivity
Here’s the uncomfortable truth:
- Multitasking and context switching drain us more than we realize.
- Our days get derailed by trivial tasks and distractions.
- Maintaining focus and motivation becomes a struggle as energy fluctuates.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could:
- Gauge the mental energy needed for different types of tasks
- Group tasks based on Focus Modes for optimal productivity
- Organise your day to maximise high-energy periods and reduce distractions
- Fine-tune strategies that work with your natural cognitive rhythms
That’s the power of Focus Modes – a mindset and approach to transform your focus from scattered to hyper-productive in under 90 minutes.
Focus Modes is the result of 4+ years of research, experimentation and refinement.
I’ve tried and tested countless frameworks, studied research papers, delved into neuroscience and examined natural biological rhythms — all to gain a better return on my time.
I developed and refined my findings into a powerful system that has revolutionised the way I work. With Focus Modes, I’ve been able to accomplish more in less time, achieve my goals with greater ease, and enjoy a sense of clarity and purpose that I never thought possible. In this course, you will learn how to utilise cognitive effort as a way to always do the right thing at the right time.
By understanding the mental energy required for different tasks, you will be able to prioritise your work more effectively — optimising your productivity and reaching your goals.