Harness Your Cognitive Ability & Fuel Your Focus
Every Saturday, get one actionable insight to improve your productivity, leverage frameworks for focus and be more intentional with your time.
A framework to categorise tasks by cognitive effort and do the right thing at the right time.
Side Hustle Planner
Plan and work on your side hustle. Build your side hustle in only a few hours per day.
The Smile File
A must-have tool for solopreneurs and creators to boost creativity, productivity, and overall well-being.
I’ve spent 14+ years running an award-winning web design business.
Running your own business makes productivity obvious.
If you're unproductive — you don't make money, bills don't get paid, and the lights go off. This battle-tested experience has helped me distinguish between busy work and true productivity. My goal is to provide you with practical, tried-and-tested advice that gets you a better return on your time.
That's why I created Focus Drivers, a framework to tackle tasks based on cognitive effort. By identifying and prioritizing tasks that require the most mental energy, you can work more efficiently and effectively. Join the course waitlist.
To help you stay on track and keep moving forward, I send the Focus Fuel newsletter every Saturday. It's filled with actionable tips and insights that will help you achieve greater productivity. Join now and start driving forward.
- From Efficiency to Effectiveness: The Truth About Productivity No One Wants to Admit
- The Mental Energy Advantage: A Smarter Approach to Time Blocking
- Unregretted Minutes: Create More Impact from Your Efforts
- Enhance Your Thinking by Changing Your Environment
- Slay the Stress Monster with Daily Reflection
- The Building Blocks of Success: Tackle Projects Bit by Bit
- 5-Steps to Planning Tasks by Cognitive Effort
- Focus Fuel: Replace a Learning Addiction with Action & Output
- Focus Fuel: Rest – The Keystone of Productivity